Are you concerned about finding the right washing machine that will do all of the work for you with minimal manual input? If so, you’ve come to the right place because the value and components of LG washing machines are well explained.
Electricity has been a great support to our lives in this modern world, from the advanced technology used in hospitals to perform various operations to save lives to our everyday technological appliances such as mobile phones, computers, electronic cars, dish-washing machines, washer-dryer machines, and many more. A high-tech washer is the only way to forget about the stress or effort of rinsing your clothes manually, either in the traditional method or machine method, forever. This option is best for you if you don’t have time to even do a few manual inputs or you’re working throughout the week.
There’s a wide range of washing machines from different manufacturers trying to sell their products without giving warranty or assurance of long-term working of the product, and buying such an appliance may lead to a waste of money, while there are some prominent manufacturers that have been in business for decades with very good customer ratings, such as LG.
Life is good with LG appliances, as this well-known manufacturer has been supporting our home with advanced technology appliances and gadgets, giving us effortless conditions while the appliances work effectively.
LG Electronics is one of the world’s leading electronics manufacturers. The firm is a South Korean multinational electronics conglomerate with headquarters in Seoul, the country’s industrial capital. Televisions, refrigerators, washing machines, home theater systems, computer displays, wearable gadgets, smart appliances, air conditioning, automotive music and video players, and cellphones are among the electronic products they manufacture.
Having one or two washer-dryer machines is no longer reserved for the wealthy; it is a machine that relieves stress and allows you to save energy for other tasks by using these well-made machines.
Things you need to know before buying an LG washing machine
Making the right choice of washing machine depends on many factors to be taken into consideration. Some of the essential factors are listed below for you to make a good choice for yourself.
Your budget should come first in order to get a reasonably priced washing machine that will perform as expected.
There are two major types of washing machines, which are semi-automatic, which require you to fill your it with water manually, and they are mostly available in top-loading washing machines. Meanwhile, automatic washing machines have better functionalities that can work well with little to no manual input compared to semi-automatic.
They are known as programs that run the rinsing operation in a washer. They rinse and spin to remove dirt off clothes, and there are various options of wash cycles available in an LG washing machine. Note that some of these options may not be added to a lower size and price washer.
- Wool/Hand: It is capable of taking dirt off clothing materials that can be washed with hands.
- Cotton/Normal: This is the most commonly used cycle for the majority of clothes types such as shirts, towels, jeans, tops, materials, etc. Meanwhile, using this cycle for wool or silk loads will endanger the washer from cycle working error.
- Towels: It is an alternative to the cotton cycle; they both perform the same function, and you will almost certainly find one or two of them on any LG washer you purchase.
- Permanent Press: It is used to rinse and soften fabric like table cloths and takes approximately 46 minutes to wash.
- Waterproof: This option is used for waterproof materials such as mattress covers, outdoor clothes, and water resistant clothing.
- Bulky: Large loads of items like blankets are washed using this cycle.
- Baby wear: If you just had a little baby in your household, then this option is perfect for you to wash the baby’s lightly soiled wear.
- Delicate: This cycle is programmed to wash your nylons, lacy garments, skirts, and blouses.
- Heavy Duty: This cycle is used to rinse your heavily soiled cotton fabric for almost an hour of proper washing.
- Bright White: The cycle can only be used to wash bright white clothing materials in over an hour.
- Speed Wash: If you’re in a hurry to meet up with an appointment, speed washing will help rinse your light garments in less than 40 minutes.
- Sanitary: This cycle is programmed to temperature change when washing your dirtiest clothes, and it reduces bacteria in the garments through the hot temperature of the laundry.
- Allergiene: This cycle uses intense heat to remove high levels of dust from your dusty household clothing materials like pillow case.
Before selecting a washing machine, you should consider how noisy it is when washing to avoid being frustrated, especially if you don’t like noise at all. For most LG washing machines, they give a normal sound without making noise or cracking effects like that of an action movie. The advanced washing machines are likely to sound more quietly when washing than lower-specified types.
Although most LG washing machines do not develop faults as easily as their competitors, you must still consider how to maintain the washer-dryer machine to avoid short periods of use. Among the cycle options, there’s Tub Clean, used to remove mildew, eliminate moisture, and prevent mold in the washing machine tub. You can refer to these LG washing machine maintenance procedures to put your washer in good condition.
Advanced technology washing machines are more popular than the old ones, with fewer program options. By using an advanced washing machine, you will have a better understanding of and options for washing different fabrics without having to damage them with the wrong program.
Components of LG washing machines
- Door Handle
- Door Interlock
- Tub Gasket
- Tub Ball Bearing
- Detergent Box
- Shock Absorber
- Drum Seal
- Thermistor Temperature Sensor
- Suspension Hinge Spring
Benefits of LG Washing Machine
Life’s good with LG washer-dryer machines. They give your household the opportunity to have an effortless laundry by using one of their washing machines to do the work for you while you are busy with other activities. Being a well-recognized brand, the company has been coming up with advanced washers just for you. Listed below are the advantages of using an LG washing machine to wash and dry your clothes.
Every washer product from LG is perfectly fine to do a great job for you with two or more years of warranty, giving you nothing to worry about as the washing machine is okay and ready to perform a good job for you. All the washing machines have been tested countless times with the assurance of good condition before being sold online or offline.
These washing machines are very effective in washing all kinds of clothes to satisfy you, and they consume less energy compared to standard washing machines. Nevertheless, they are able to rinse your garments in less than an hour for most clothing materials.
If you’re worried about your shaking washing machine, you should consider buying an LG washer. This washing machine features a superb position balancing that doesn’t move or shift positions when at work, which makes it not compulsory to buy an Anti-Slip Rubber Mat.
Almost Stilly Sound
The only sound you would hear when the washer is at work is the slight vibration sound that’s more like no sound at all. It’s noiseless and can work for hours without stopping at a very low sound.
It’s easy to use, understand, and control. It can be placed in a compact space if your kitchen or store is filled up with other useful utensils.
LG Washing Machines and Prices in Nigeria
This is an extensive list of over 30 popular LG washing machines with the correct price range in Nigeria.
- LG 4kg Manual Top Loader Washing Machine WM610: ₦55,000 – ₦74,000
- LG 4.5kg Semi-Automatic Twin tub Washing Machine WP 610N: ₦60,000 – ₦85,000
- LG 5kg Semi Automatic Twin-tub Top Loader Washing Machine With Roller Jet Pulsator WP-750R: ₦105,000 – ₦136,000
- LG 5kg Top Loader Twin-tub Washing Machine WP-750R: ₦85,000 – ₦99,500
- LG 5kg Semi Automatic Top Load Washing Machine 750: ₦90,400 – ₦104,500
- LG 5kg Top Loader Manual Washing Machine WM 750: ₦80,000 – ₦101,000
- LG 5.5kg Automatic Front Loader Washing Machine 10C3Q: ₦120,000 – ₦129,000
- LG 6kg Semi Automatic Twin Tub Top Loader Washing Machine: ₦65,000 – ₦95,000
- LG 6kg Front Loader Inverter Direct Drive Washing Machine F2J5NNP7: ₦135,000 – ₦160,000
- LG 6.5kg Automatic Front Loader Washing Machine 2J3WDNP0: ₦195,500 – ₦212,000
- LG 7kg Manual Twin Tub Top Loader Washing Machine WM 800: ₦110,000 – ₦120,000
- LG 7kg Twin Tub Washing Machine WM 961RDNL: ₦124,000 – ₦140,500
- LG 7kg Automatic Front Loader Washing Machine WM 2V3HYPKP-F: ₦240,000 – ₦270,000
- LG 7.5kg Automatic Front Load Washing Machine 2J3QDNPO: ₦207,000 – ₦250,000
- LG 8kg Twin Tub Top Loader Washer WP 950RC: ₦148,000 – ₦165,200
- Lg 8kg Automatic Top Loader Washing Machine WM 8585: ₦154,000 – ₦190,000
- LG 8kg Automatic Front Loader Washing Machine F2V5PYP2T: ₦282,500 – ₦345,000
- LG 9kg Automatic Top Loader Washing Machine WM T9588NEHVA: ₦160,000 – ₦170,000
- LG 9kg Automatic Top Loader Washing Machine WM 9585: ₦175,000 – ₦215,000
- LG 10kg Twin Tub Top Loader Washing Machine WM 1400: ₦130,000 – ₦136,000
- LG 10kg Front Loader Commecial Washing Machine WM 069FDFS: ₦808,000 – ₦870,000
- LG 11kg Semi Automatic Twin Tub Top Loader Washing Machine WM 1460: ₦111,500 – ₦147,000
- LG 12kg Automatic Top Loader Washer T1266NEFV: ₦205,000 – ₦212,000
- LG 12kg Manual Top Loader Washing Machine WM 1401: ₦140,000 – ₦162,000
- LG 12kg Automatic Top Loader Washing Machine WM 1266: ₦137,500 – ₦220,000
- LG 13kg Top Loader Washing Machine WM 1369: ₦214,500 – ₦226,000
- LG 13kg Manual Top Loader Washing Machine WM 1461: ₦168,000 – ₦182,000
- LG 14kg Manual Top loader Washing Machine WM 1860: ₦188,000 – ₦210,000
- LG 14kg Semi Automatic Twin Tub Top Loader Washing Machine P1860RWP: ₦125,000 – ₦170,000
- LG 15kg Automatic Top Loader Washing Machine T1103ADP5: ₦235,000 – ₦260,000
- LG 16kg Manual Top Loader Washing Machine WM 1860: ₦156,000 – ₦186,000
- Lg 16kg Automatic Top Loader Washing Machine WM 1666: ₦239,000 – ₦300,000
Where can I buy an LG washing machine?
You may purchase any type of washing machine from the comfort of your own home by ordering it online from a reputable appliance and gadget retailer like Jumia. Available offers for Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, and Ghana.